- Winnipeg (Man.). Downtown, 48 results
- Portage Avenue (Winnipeg, Man.), 45 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). West End, 33 results
- Main Street (Winnipeg, Man.), 15 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). North End, 8 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). East Kildonan, 4 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). St. Boniface, 3 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Fort Garry, 3 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). South End, 3 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Assiniboia, 2 results
97 archival descriptions results for Vehicles
Part of City of Winnipeg (1874-1971)
Photograph taken from top of Courthouse.
- [ca. 1886]
Men at the Greater Winnipeg Water District station in St. Boniface standing in front of horses hauling wood piles for relief work. Photograph taken by Robinson Studio.
Photograph shows Victory in Europe Day (VE Day) celebrations marking the end of World War 2 in Europe.
- [ca. 1905]
A delivery truck belonging to the Lake of the Woods Milling Company (later known as Five Roses Flour and merged with the Ogilvie Milling Company in 1954), which was based in Keewatin, Ontario.