- Winnipeg (Man.). Downtown, 69 results
- Main Street (Winnipeg, Man.), 58 results
- Portage Avenue (Winnipeg, Man.), 46 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). West End, 12 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). North End, 11 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). West Kildonan, 8 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). South End, 7 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). St. James, 6 results
- Broadway (Winnipeg, Man.), 6 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). St. Boniface, 2 results
142 archival descriptions results for Streets
142 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Ogden's shown in background of photograph.
Photograph taken at time of World War 1.
Description (on recto): WG A156, vicinity of General Hospital, Winnipeg, 1944. - Area around William Avenue and Sherbrook Street shown in photograph. - Photo credit: Royal Canadian Air Force Photograph.
Photograph shows aerial view of intersection at Portage Avenue and Main Street (after barriers closing intersection to pedestrian concourse). Also shows Bank of Nova Scotia (Trizec Building) under construction. Photograph likely taken from the top of the Richardson Building.
Date of postcard is approximate, ca. 1912.
Date of postcard is uncertain, [before 1949].
Photograph shows Canadian Pacific Railway depot and Royal Alexandra Hotel on Higgins Avenue. Date of photograph is approximate, ca. 1940.
Postcard shows Winnipeg's second city hall (1886-1962), Main Street and Parliament buildings.