- Winnipeg (Man.). St. Boniface, 8 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Downtown, 7 results
- Main Street (Winnipeg, Man.), 3 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). St. James, 2 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Fort Garry, 1 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Old Kildonan, 1 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). South End, 1 results
- Broadway (Winnipeg, Man.), 1 results
- Reynolds (Man. : Rural municipality), 1 results
- Includes churches, synagogues, mosques, gurudwaras, temple, and other buildings used for worship.
- UF Religious institutions--Buildings
21 archival descriptions results for Religious facilities
21 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Photograph shows the then new International Airport Terminal, the St. Boniface Cathedral prior to the 1968 fire, the University of Manitoba and the Fort Garry Gate.
Metropolitan Corporation of Greater Winnipeg (Man.)
Postcard is a photographic print showing Greek Tabernacle "Tin Can Cathedral" at the corner of King Street and Stella Street. - Caption (on recto): This building is made of old tin cans pieces of metal fencins and [junk?] in general no new materials in it at all. - Inscription (on verso): from Mrs. O. Jacques [...] 1968.
Date of postcard is unknown.
Date of postcard is uncertain, [before 1949].
Date of photograph is approximate, ca. 1940.
Print contains two photographic images. One shows St. Boniface Cathedral and the Old Folks Home while the other shows an image of St. Boniface Hospital.
Photograph taken at Shaarey Zedek Synagogue, 561 Wellington Crescent off Academy Road, on the western bank of the Assiniboine River. - Stamp (on verso): by Harold K. White Studio, 274 Fort St. Winnipeg, Phone 924 289.
Harold K. White Studio
- Apr. 1940
Page 6 of a photograph scrapbook made by Corporal John Wallace in April 1940. Photographs depict the Pavilion in City Park (Assiniboine Park), the Legislature Building off in the distance down Memorial Boulevard, St. Ignatius Church at Corydon Avenue and Stafford Street, the Winnipeg Cenotaph, and acquaintenances of Wallace, Mr. and Mrs. McCarthy and “Sister Sue”, and two people identified only as “Joan” and “Den”. See general notes section for more details.
Photograph of a muddy Main Street in 1871, facing northeast from around St. Mary Avenue. Featured on the photograph's right-hand side is Grace Methodist Church, located at Main Street and Water Avenue (now William Stephenson Way), which was opened on September 17 of that year.
Part of Owen Clark collection