- Winnipeg (Man.). West End, 23 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). South End, 13 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). West Kildonan, 12 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Downtown, 12 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Elmwood, 10 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). North Kildonan, 7 results
- Portage Avenue (Winnipeg, Man.), 7 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). East Kildonan, 5 results
- Shoal Lake (Man. and Ont.), 5 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). St. Vital, 4 results
- Includes recreational activities such as sports and swimming, recreation areas such as parks and community centres, and people associated with recreation and recreation areas.
- UF Parks
- UF Sports facilities
- UF Swimming pools
- UF Community centres
- UF Recreation areas
223 archival descriptions results for Recreation
223 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Date of photograph is approximate, ca. 1914.
Forms part of Fonds 24. Series D consists of records that were created in the years 1997-2002 in the Division’s efforts to integrate a cultural component into all aspects of the Games. Series includes Cultural Village plans and Committee meeting minutes, Opening and Closing Ceremony plans and meeting minutes, Festival Division records, records relating to entertainers and performances, and information relating to Aboriginal Culture and Customs.
North American Indigenous Games Host Society (Winnipeg), Inc.
- [between 1966 and 1971]
Photograph of a footbridge across the La Salle River in La Barriere Park. A description of the photo used for publication is recorded on a separate piece of paper. Photo's reverse is stamped by the Parks and Protection Division of the Metro Government.
Metropolitan Corporation of Greater Winnipeg (Man.). Information Officer
- [after 1980]
Project development component form for the Fort Rouge Leisure Center with a colour photograph attached.
Winnipeg (Man.). Parks and Recreation Department