- Winnipeg (Man.). West End, 16 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). South End, 13 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). West Kildonan, 12 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Elmwood, 10 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). North Kildonan, 7 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). East Kildonan, 5 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Fort Garry, 4 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). Downtown, 4 results
- Winnipeg (Man.). St. Vital, 3 results
- Main Street (Winnipeg, Man.), 3 results
- Includes recreational activities such as sports and swimming, recreation areas such as parks and community centres, and people associated with recreation and recreation areas.
- UF Parks
- UF Sports facilities
- UF Swimming pools
- UF Community centres
- UF Recreation areas
212 archival descriptions results for Recreation
212 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Forms part of Fonds 24. Series B consists of records created in the years 1998-2001 to ensure the 2002 NAIG were planned in a fiscally responsible manner, being accountable to the various funding bodies, and providing a financial legacy for the sporting community. Series mainly consists of financial records, records of the Pan Canadian Indigenous Game Fund and Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development, and records relating to employment opportunities and internships for Aboriginal Youth.
North American Indigenous Games Host Society (Winnipeg), Inc.
- [before 1966]
Photograph of abandoned buildings on a rural stretch of land in the area of what is now John Blumberg Golf Course. A description of the photo used for publication is recorded on a separate piece of paper. Photo's reverse is stamped by the Parks and Protection Division of the Metro Government.
Metropolitan Corporation of Greater Winnipeg (Man.). Information Officer
- [between 1903 and 1906]
Page 30 of a photograph album created by brothers Arthur and Fred Landen of Hull, England. Page consists of 6 photographs taken by Fred Landen depicting, clockwise from top-left: A horse-drawn “speeder” sleigh in front of the Nares Building on Main Street and Lombard Avenue; a horse-drawn toboggan in front of the old post office on Main Street and McDermot Avenue; a workman’s house; children standing in winter clothes in a residential neighbourhood; Fred Landen sitting in wooded area, “The Grove” in “Kildonia” [Kildonan] - likely Fraser's Grove in East Kildonan; and a horse and buggy in a residential neighbourhood.
Landen, Frederick Cluett