The records consist of minutes, by-laws, agreements and correspondence of the Tuxedo Park Company, Limited for the years 1913 through 1930. The records were contained in a scrapbook, which has been disassembled due to its poor condition. The first page of the scrapbook contains By-Law Number 116 dated July 2, 1913. This and all subsequent by-laws in the scrapbook document the purchase and transfer of ownership of land from the Company to new owners, including legal description. By-law numbers are 116 through to 153, which is dated May 2, 1928. The records are in chronological order.