A photograph album page with a photograph of storm clouds near the Assiniboine Park Pavilion on the first side and a photograph of the Pergola behind the Pavilion at Assinboine Park on the second side.
Photograph taken of a sketch by an unknown artist of Upper Fort Garry. In addition to the fort, soldiers in formation are featured, as are canoes and Indigenous peoples across the Assinibone River. The photograph's reverse side credits it to J. Penrose Photo Studio.
Photograph of a muddy Main Street in 1871, facing northeast to from around St. Mary Avenue. Featured on the photograph's right-hand side is Grace Methodist Church, located at Main Street and Water Avenue (now William Stephenson Way), which was opened on September 17 of that year.