Showing 32 resultsarchival descriptions
32 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Print shows a photographic image of the Red and Assiniboine rivers joining at the Forks.
- [between 1967 and 1969]
Photograph of the first public boat ramp in Winnipeg, built in 1967 and located in Crescent Drive Park. Photo's reverse is stamped by the Parks and Protection Division of the Metro Government.
Metropolitan Corporation of Greater Winnipeg (Man.). Information Officer
Photograph shows view of downtown Winnipeg, between Notre Dame Avenue East (Pioneer Avenue) and Lombard Avenue. Barge on the Red River also appears in photograph. Date of photograph is approximate, ca. 1930.