- 1930 - 1965
Part of City of Winnipeg (1874-1971)
Forms part of Fonds 1. The series documents the development of Stevenson Field, which later became the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport. Records consist of communications, plans and agreements relating to the development of the airport, operation of the airport by Transport Canada, and eventual transfer of control to the Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc. in 1997. An Index to File Numbers is included. Records were organized alphabetically by subject, each of which was assigned a number, and files were organized in file number order (in practice, the letter "A" precedes the file number). Files with no file number follow those with file numbers.
St. James - Winnipeg Airport Commission